Ecuador Weddings at Hacienda Cusin
AN INTIMATE, UNIQUE CELEBRATION IN THE ANDES
Begin married life at Hacienda Cusin with a unique and intimate ceremony in our beautiful gardens, beneath a 250-year-old Spanish cedro tree, to a backdrop of the imposing Mount Imbabura and a brilliant blue Andean sky. The perfect Ecuador wedding, the weather is never too hot, nor too cold. It’s springtime all year-round, like an Andean fairytale.
Following the newly-weds’ vows, indigenous dancers accompany the procession over a bridge into El Monasterio, where groups of up to 200 family and friends celebrate with an elegant dinner and dancing. Weddings at the hacienda are a festival of life with colour radiating from the orchids festooning the trees, the rose petals carpeting the paths, the wonderful murals and antique, and the fireworks display marking the end of the night.
Couples from Ecuador, United States, Iceland, Colombia, Sweden, Great Britain, Hong Kong and Australia, of all faiths and denominations, have begun married life at Hacienda Cusin. Begin your journey together with us with an Ecuador wedding to remember!
“The bride makes her entrance on a red carpet, through a 17th-century garden patio, she proceeds on a rose-petal path to her wedding ceremony. Family, friends and her groom await in Cusin’s main garden, under the shadows of an ancient cedro tree festooned with orchids and ferns. After the ceremony, a wedding-party procession, with local folkloric musicians, continues to a reception in El Monasterio. The wedding ball ends with a spectacular fireworks display.”
Hacienda Cusin will be delighted to help your Ecuador wedding arrangements…
• A ceremony and celebration for 6-150 guests. The dining room of El Monasterio fits 120 or the courtyard can be tented.
• Airport transfers
• Quito hotel reservations
• Guided tours of Quito’s Old Town
• Transportation Quito-Cusin-Quito .
• Rehearsal dinner
• Reception dinner
• Floral arrangements
• Music: folkloric, classical guitar, classical, DJ, live band.
• Fireworks display
• This important event is best served by an initial meeting, preferably at Hacienda Cusin, or by arrangement in New York City.
• After a decision has been made it is essential to block guest room spaces for at least one night and secure the wedding date with a one-night security deposit.
• A deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable.
• Wedding guests usually make their own travel arrangements. We recommend that all guests stay the night and driving is not encouraged.
• Due to the delicacy of the gardens and the age of buildings tents cannot be erected on the lawns of the hacienda.
• Weddings of all denominations are welcome.
• US law does not recognise weddings in Ecuador. We recommend a civil ceremony beforehand.
• Arrival and departure dates.
• Number of guests, including children.
• Total number of rooms required: single, double, triple, garden cottage.
• Please provide a guest-name and rooming-list 1 month in advance and flight information as soon as possible.
Lunch from $22 per person. Picnic from $10 pp. Dinner from $25 pp
Rehearsal dinner from $25 pp
Reception lunch or dinner from $40 pp
Folkloric music and dance, etc. from $180
DJ or live band from $400 (5 hours)
Flowers altar arrangement from $100. Flowers centre pieces from $30.
Fireworks from $500
Guest Room Rates Special group rates available.
Please add 12% IVA/VAT & 10% Service Tax to all rates
To plan your very special day
about OUR OTAVALO HACIENDA
return visit to Hacienda Cusin - experience gets better every year Hacienda Cusin is a dream -- few places greet you with a staff family that remembers you, your family, & your friendly… Why even... read more
Garden of Eden in the Andes I cannot say enough wonderful things about Hacienda Cusin, from the welcoming staff, stunning grounds, and helpful reception team, to the delicious meals and... read more
An Unexpected Delight We arrived at Hacienda Cusin late at night to find it dark and quiet except for our warmly lit family suite with roaring fires... read more