Ecuador Weddings at Hacienda Cusin
AN INTIMATE, UNIQUE CELEBRATION IN THE ANDES
Begin married life at Hacienda Cusin with a unique and intimate ceremony in our beautiful gardens, beneath a 250-year-old Spanish cedro tree, to a backdrop of the imposing Mount Imbabura and a brilliant blue Andean sky. Could Ecuador weddings be more perfect? The weather is never too hot, nor too cold. It’s springtime all year-round, like an Andean fairytale.
Following the newly-weds’ vows, indigenous dancers accompany the procession over a bridge into El Monasterio, where groups of up to 200 family and friends celebrate with an elegant dinner and dancing. Ecuador weddings at the hacienda are a festival of life with colour radiating from the orchids festooning the trees, the rose petals carpeting the paths, the wonderful murals and antique, and the fireworks display marking the end of the night.
The Wedding Ceremony
“The bride makes her entrance on a red carpet, through a 17th-century garden patio, she proceeds on a rose-petal path to her wedding ceremony. Family, friends and her groom await in Cusin’s main garden, under the shadows of an ancient cedro tree festooned with orchids and ferns. After the ceremony, a wedding-party procession, with local folkloric musicians, continues to a reception in El Monasterio. The wedding ball ends with a spectacular fireworks display.”
Hacienda cusin will be delighted to help with all your ecuador wedding arrangements…
- A ceremony and celebration for 6-200 guests.
- Rehearsal dinner
- Reception dinner
- Wedding ball
- Music: folkloric, classical guitar, classical, DJ, live band.
- Floral arrangements
- Fireworks display
- Airport transfers
- Quito hotel reservations
- Transportation Quito-Cusin-Quito
- Guided tours of Quito’s Old Town
• This important event is best served by an initial meeting, preferably at Hacienda Cusin, or by arrangement in New York City.
• After a decision has been made it is essential to block guest room spaces for at least one night and secure the wedding date with a one-night security deposit.
• A deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable.
• Wedding guests usually make their own travel arrangements. We recommend that all guests stay the night and driving is not encouraged.
• Due to the delicacy of the gardens and the age of buildings tents cannot be erected on the lawns of the hacienda.
• Weddings of all denominations are welcome.
• US law does not recognise weddings in Ecuador. We recommend a civil ceremony beforehand.
• Arrival and departure dates.
• Number of guests, including children.
• Total number of rooms required: single, double, triple, garden cottage.
• Please provide a guest-name and rooming-list 1 month in advance and flight information as soon as possible.
Lunch from $22 per person. Picnic from $10 pp. Dinner from $25 pp
Rehearsal dinner from $25 pp
Reception lunch or dinner from $40 pp
Folkloric music group, from $150
Folkloric dance group, from $480
Musical entertainment (violin, guitar, cello), from $350
DJ Movil from $450 (5 hours)
Live Band from $2.500 (4 hours)
Flowers, altar arrangement, from $180
Flowers, centre pieces, from $340.
Fireworks from $420
Guest Room Rates Special group rates available.
Please add 12% IVA/VAT & 10% Service Tax to all rates
To plan your Ecuadorian Wedding very special day
about OUR OTAVALO HACIENDA
Beautiful Hacienda - Can't be missed! The Hacienda Cusin is beautiful. The food at the restaurant is outstanding, and the owner is hugely entertaining. This is worth an... read more
Amazing place for families, with on exception - a goose that bites Our grandchildren, ages 8 + 10 loved the Hacienda ( so did we). Our room was great, the food was good + the grounds... read more
Quirky place, out of the ordinary and worth a stay Decent rooms. Our room (No 2) had a comfortable bed, shower was just OK. Restaurant generally very good although with a couple... read more